My Favot music


lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

my entry corrected

How we look at others makes a difference. Do we have kind or judgmental eyes? Do our eyes flutter with faith or shutter with sarcasm? For students who look before they hear, our eye contact is crucial. For example how we look at everyone, our parents, our friends, our teachers, strangers, conveys our intention.
I remember a case when I was in high school, a girl transferred to our school and joined our classroom. She seemed like a nice girl, but every time she looked at me, her expression was harsh and cold, as if she had just emerged from spending the night in a meat locker.
One day, in her classroom, I asked her if she liked me.
What do you mean, do I like you? Of course I like you. Why would you even ask me such a silly question?
Well, you usually look like you don't like me. Your eyes are unfriendly.
We had a frank discussion, and after that she realized what I was talking about, at the beginning she thought that I was talking about flirting or something like that, but after the conversation we had, she understood me and smile and said, sorry I’m always like that with everyone, I can`t make my eyes look friendly.
The next day I felt bad, I mean, it was not my intention but the way I asked her that question maybe made her feel bad. Since that happened I haven’t asked to anyone about his/her eyes.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

This story is not true I just invented something to publish in my blog… see you later :D have a nice weekend :D

No hay comentarios: