My Favot music


lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

Hallowen is coming

Yo yo what up people I hope you are doing well these days, as you already know we are having an exam this Thursday, by the way we have to write two essays, one of them is about the book "The scarlet letter" and the other one about one poem of the American literature's book that you can find at the SAC.
In the other hand Halloween is coming, Do you already have your costume ready?, I heard that this year it is optional to wear a costume. I guess that more than five guys are going to wear a Dracula's costume because it is the most popular, so far, among teenagers.
Finally I am going to tell you why am I writing on my blog the last day of the long weekend. I decided to write today because I was out of the city, I was at home to be exactly, over there I went out with my friends and I saw my parents, by the way I didn't sleep at all because the first night I went to club with all my friends and the second day I went to the river and I had to stay at the ranch in order to take care of the animals because the cowboy in charge of the ranch was sick..
This was my beautiful long weekend

No hay comentarios: