My Favot music


jueves, 30 de octubre de 2008

porros or students?

Today I'm not going to talk about any special, because I have some important to tell you, last week, I was working out at the gym, usually I work out my self from 8 o'clock to 10, that day I woke up very late around 8:30 am, thus I had to take my breakfast then take a rest of 1 hour and a half, and after that I went to the UAT's gym, at the end of my session I was waiting for the bus when suddenly my friend Angel,who studies in engineer, told me there's a struggle in Comercio. Thus I ran as fast as I could in order to see what was happening but at the moment I arrived it was too late everybody was throwing chairs, tables and heavy objects, and the fight had finished. Later on I called my friend to see where he was located, when I got his location I looked for him and finally found him, we start to talk about the event and you know there was a "nice environment" people were still throwing objects through the air in order to hurt somebody from comercio, he told that the fight had started because Ingenieria's team won the soccer match, then some of the fans of comercio started to insult ingenieria's people and even they beat up a guy of the opposite team, when the team of the beaten guy knew what had happened they wanted to take revenge by catching and hitting all the soccer players they could of the opposite team, when they went back to take revenge they realize that there were around 3 player and started to damage cars people everything who crosses their path and at the end they ran away and hide their selves.
From my point of view the guys who were involved with the first beaten guy , had to fight "uno contra uno " in case there was no solution.

No hay comentarios: